Healthcareschedule an introductory call
SymetryML brings unprecedented speed, efficiency and privacy capabilities to healthcare data.
Receive immediate insights, accelerate forecasts & predictions from massive, streaming and decentralized data
- Receive early signals and indicators quicker, eliminating strategic and tactical delays
- Run thousands of models on wide and massive data sets, able to choose best sensitive (and validated) model
- Rapid introduction of new data / variables (including overlays), and modify models ‘on the fly’
Gain a Distinct Competitive Advantage
- Speed – 30 times faster than traditional machine learning to provide first mover market advantage
- Cost Savings – Radically reduce costs in the computational and modeling (MLOps) process and helps companies eliminate the “batch tax” – the time & money wasted on production, training, maintenance and more
- Productivity – Collapse time from insight to action, and free up hours for teams to work on more important items, not spending these hours in production
- Streaming – First and only machine learning solution certified for the Confluent (Kafka) streaming data hub.
Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning
Until now, organizations have been handcuffed with data regulations and compliance, unable to unlock or collaborate without expensive aggregation efforts or third-party intermediaries. SymetryML provides the answer. See how it works
- Raw data is never seen, shared or moved.
- Share learnings across teams, organizations or industry associations without ever sharing or exposing data.
- Collaborative learning is GPDR, CCPA, and HIPAA compliant.
SymetryML can be used at key pain points within the value chain, and asset commercialization pipeline.
Immediate impact with real world data to address unmet needs and solutions
Advanced predictions and risk stratifications (trials and commercialization)
Improves performance and differentiates with cost reduction & resource utilization
Marketing and commercialization with rapid insights for infiltration, differentiation and expansion
- Clinical trial success
- FDA approval success
- Pricing & reimbursement
- Quality control risk
- Patent registration and lifetime
- Product manufacturing integrity
- Supply chain & warehousing
- Market entry and adoption strategy
- Pre / post-launch marketing & sales growth